- We don’t know what it is about Van Den Eynde Pigeon that makes it so attractive to Roach.
- We do know that since anglers started using it as part of canal groundbait, catches have increased on many venues.
- It is made from the dried droppings of racing pigeons fed on only the best-quality seeds, so what goes in one end comes out from the other in finely ground form.
- Britain’s top canal squat angler Mark Pollard always uses Pigeon as part of his groundbait mix.
- As an addition to groundbait, it releases lots of oils and also adds a lot of cloud effect to the groundbait. Use it with Supercup, Supermatch and Crushed Hemp, always riddling after mixing.
There are no reviews yet.