The M50 is a true 16m when fitted with the reinforced half extension which is supplied as standard and is fully interchangeable with the M90. Including the 16m half extension, which also fits the 14.5m section, the package contains a total of three mini extensions, two of which are bi-conical and fit sections 5/6 and 7/8 respectively giving total protection regardless of the distance you are fishing.
This pole is supplied with a combination of optimum length 2.4m match kits and Roller Pulla power kits that require no cutting back as all are pre-bushed with genuine Preston Innovations Slip Bushes, ready to fish.
The M50 has a total of seven kits, whichever kit is fitted the pole will always be the same length ensuring accurate feeding and rig placement. To further optimise performance EVA elastic alignment cones with PTFE bushes are supplied for every top kit and this pole features section alignment arrows for maximum efficiency.
Top 3’s and Number 4’s Compatible with Existing GXR and GIS Poles
Carbon fatigue is minimised with the addition of internal reinforcement on all female sections and shipping is assisted by the Easy Ship anti-friction finish on both poles to ensure fishing will not be compromised in any conditions.
- 1 x 16m pole
- Section 9/10 Half Extension
- 2 x Match Top 2 Kit (2.4m)
- 4 x Roller Pulla Power Top 2 Kit (2.4m)
- Section 7/8 Bi-Conical Mini Extension
- Section 5/6 Bi-Conical Mini Extension
- Monster Response Holdall
- EVA Elastic Alignment Cones with PTFE Bushes
- Kupping Kit and Kups
- Length – 16m
- Closed Length – 1830mm
- Top 2 Length – 2400mm
- Top 3 Length – 3950mm
- Weight at 13m (8 Sections)- 810g
- Weight at 14.5 m (9 Sections)- 1100g
- Weight at 16m (Without Half Butt)- 1420g
- No. of Sections – 10
- Match Top 2 Kit M90 (2.4m)
- Match Top 3 Kit M90 (3.95m)
- Roller Pulla Power Top 2 Kit (2.4m)
- Roller Pulla F1 Top 2 Kit (2.4m)
- F1 Short Stop (1.85m)
- Short No3 Section
- Universal 1.7m Mini Extension
There are no reviews yet.